The Kenya Civil Aviation Authority has published a list of 19 organizations approved to provide aviation-related training courses in Kenya.
The move to publish the list comes in the wake of news reports that certain colleges have been offering aviation courses, including cabin crew and aircraft engineering courses, without approval from KCAA.
Below is the list of approved Aviation Training Organizations (ATO) in Kenya as of 15th February 2015.
- East African School of Aviation, Nairobi
- Kenya School of Flying, Nairobi and Malindi
- Ninety Nine Flying Club, Nairobi
- Sicham Aviation Ltd, Nairobi
- Skylink Flight Services Ltd, Nairobi
- Moi University School of Aerospace and Sciences, Eldoret and Mombasa
- Standard Aviation Ltd, Nairobi
- Flight Training Centre, Nairobi
- Ninety Nine Flying School, Nairobi
- Pro-Active Air Services, Nairobi
- Aero-Link Training Centre, Nairobi
- Skymax Aviation Ltd, Nairobi
- Aerosafe African Consultants, Nairobi
- Valentine Air Services, Nairobi
- Skyone Aviation Ltd, Kisumu
- Nairobi Flight Training, Nairobi
- Mombasa Aviation Training Institute, Kijipwa Airstrip, Kilifi
- West Rift Aviation Ltd, Nairobi
- Capital Connect Supplies Ltd, Nairobi